We offer full service, meaning we install and configure WordPress for you, along with a wealth of essential plugins, our real estate theme, and IDX/MLS listings where needed. We also provide Real Estate SEO support, as we’re focused exclusively on real estate web design and website rankings. Contact us to get started.
Need everything setup and configured, thus WordPress, Theme, and the Listing/Agent plugins, plus 20 more ideal plugins installed? Well, you’re looking at $999. Want to display MLS listings too? You can add it yourself, or we can do it for you starting at $100 additional, granted it’s with IDXBroker.com or dsIDXpress.com as we’re most familiar with their systems and thus can work quickly…and they’re two of the best IDX solutions available. We, however, open to working with other IDX/MLS providers.
Contact Us for more details.
You would be responsible for adding the content and listings (very simple) to your website, as well as adding other plugins if you so choose, but it’s not necessary…you’ll have just what you need when I’m done. The other plugins can be literally installed in one click. Again, no exaggeration. Some need more input than others, but most of it’s self-explanatory and doesn’t require programming, or even a “tech” person for that matter. You can do it!
1. If you go with a web hosting company, other than the ones mentioned above, chances are it’ll incur an additional fee. Reason being is that we have to now learn their systems, and some, well, take a bit to understand, thus taking longer development time and subsequent costs to the client. On that note, while I’m a Go Daddy affiliate, I highly discourage them for a WordPress real estate website. Why? Because it can run very, very, very slow at times. I’ve tested the exact same real estate site on 4 different hosts (HostGator, InMotion, AddAction and Go Daddy) and it performed perfectly on all…but Go Daddy. It doesn’t get any more of a side by side comparison than that.
2. All changes and additions, above the included free development time, will be billed at the $125/hr rate.
3. If you choose to have MLS listings displayed on your site via IDX (I only work with dsIDXPress and IDXBroker), you are responsible for their set-up and monthly fees. I simply charge to integrate their plugin into the design, which is something you can do if so desired.
4. All designs and themes remain the property of WP4RE.com, however, you are free to do with them what you want, except distribute/sell them in anyway.
5. While PayPal is preferred, you can pay via check or money order, too. Just contact us!